New Shoes, Odds and Ends

My Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies were a huge hit! One of my friends actually said they were the best cookies she had ever eaten. Not kidding.

My weekend was fun! I had a callback on Saturday morning - I'm one of two girls still in the running, so we'll see. Then I partied hardy for about 12 hours. And then I felt like crap on Sunday! That's when you repeat, "You're only young once" over and over. But I did end up with these sweet-ass 2 AM Sharpie tats.



That's a tiger fighting a dragon one on arm and a pegleg pirate on the other.

I had an audition on Sunday and then napped a lot and today I had another audition and then I went to Target.

I haven't cooked any meals lately so I'm just going to share random things I've bought!

First up, TJ's was selling entire branches of brussels sprouts. Sooo I had to buy one.


Coool!

Oh yeah, and look how well my plants are doing (they're a month old now)! They're growing great and I added a basil plant to the family.





I went to Target under the auspices of buying more Target-brand Crystal Light (yums) and I bought a few other things, as well.



I finally found the Key Lime Pie gum! I don't know if it tastes like the pie because I've never tried it, but it does taste exactly like the key lime pie yogurt I ate as a kid.

I needed some more eyeliner so I bought this from elf. The best part of elf is that they're super cheap (1-3 bucks) and they're very upfront about not testing on animals.




My aunt sent me a little fun money in the mail and I haven't bought anything I didn't need in a really long time so I got a few things just for fun!!



In this picture you can see my new headband, sunglasses, and blue sequin shoes. All man-made materials, yo! And did I mention blue sequins!? =)

Have you bought anything fun recently?

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know