Grind-Your-Own Chocolate Peanut Butter!?

On Thursday I had coffee with a friend at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and brought my mug to get ten cents off. I think it should be MORE. And I want FREE REFILLS. But that's the Hoosier in me talking...

I had some peas with barbecue sauce and nutritional yeast. It sounds kinda gross and I'm still not totally sold on peas that aren't in Indian food or soup but it's a good seasoning combo.


Friday I had an audition and then I drove all the way to Whitter (aahhh it's farrrr) to shoot a student film. I had a so much fun! The script was well-written and everyone I worked with was great.

Today we shot another scene at Park La Brea in the sweltering 90 degree heat and then I went to the Whole Foods by the Grove. OMG! This is my new favorite Whole Foods!

1) It is big
2) They had lots of free samples
3) HUGE bulk section
4) Lots of stuff

OK so those reasons may be repetitive. But I dislike that some of the other big WF's don't even have a bulk section or it is puny. Check this out:



That's not even the whole thing - I was trying to be sly. Those huge things in the middle house oats and lentils.

They also had grind-your-own chocolate peanut and almond butter. VEGAN. How cool is that?





I was also really excited to see some bulk veggie bouillon. I hadn't really looked at it before because it says "chicken-flavored," but it turns out it's 100% vegan. Of course, read the ingredients if you see this in the store, I wouldn't want to lead you astray. I haven't tried it yet but it seems pretty standard and it was way cheaper than buying it by the jar.



I also bought this tea that was on sale.



Tomorrow I have an audition and then I'm going to coffee with another actress who's about my age and also moved here by herself. Plus, she's vegan and has a vegan blog! I'll see if I can get a picture of her to put up here. =)

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know