Dehydrated Sweet and Spicy Indian Cauliflower

First, happy National Coming Out Day! I am coming out as a straight ally and I hope there will come a day when people don't have to hide who they are. And if you're stuck in high school or a conservative area and you're miserable, it will get better. Being an adult is the cat's pajamas and you can live your life and surround yourself with supportive, loving people.

I felt like using my dehydrator today so I adapted this samosa recipe I blogged about here. If you recently got a dehydrator and are a little intimidated, this recipe is perfect because it's really easy and you can't mess it up. Dehydrators are definitely not a necessity, even if you eat 100% Raw, but they are fun and they create some lovely textures you can't get with traditional oven baking.

Dehydrated Sweet and Spicy Indian Cauliflower

1 head cauliflower, separated into tiny florets
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup snap peas, sliced
1 tbsp tamarind paste or fruit jam
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp Braggs or tamari





I love how the mushrooms and snap peas get a little shriveled. And about the tamarind - the original samosa recipe used tamarind paste, but I didn't have any. I did have some "forest fruit" jelly and I used that instead and it was perfect.

I am so impatient. I just had an audition a few hours ago and filming two days ago but I have an insatiable, voracious appetite for acting and I can never have enough!

Links
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/10/fug_girls_best_and_worst_of_tv.html# The best- and worst-dressed TV characters. It's funny.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know