Fashion Friday: Seventies Swingin'

I love this vintage shirt I bought in Lawrence. Mom said she owned shirts just like it in the seventies. It's versatile, lightweight, and has a cute cut.




With my new, flare-leg jeans.

Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Nike
Watch: Target

It's no secret that I adore seventies fashion so I am a bit obsessed with this shirt right now!

I wore this outfit to an audition on Tuesday. It was on the USC campus, and I saw that they now have a "healthy" vending machine:


There's Clif bars, Odwalla bars, rice cakes, etc. Not as healthy as fresh fruits and veggies but definitely better than standard vending machine fare.

On Wednesday I went to Room 101, an indie improv show. I got to meet some people I've been seeing around, so that was good.

Thursday I spent all day running around getting props and costumes for An Apology -- our production designer quit this week and we're filming this weekend so we all had to pitch in and collaborate! I bought prop guns, went to a lumber store to get plywood that didn't fit in my car and had to be recut to fit my trunk, rifled through Goodwill... At 7 I went to see Hamlet at Griffith Park for free! It was really enjoyable. I'm going back on Saturday to see the Merry Wives of Windsor.


Our view

Creepy picture of my friends


The audience. It takes place in the Old Zoo -- you can see the zoo remnants in the distance. It's really a cool atmosphere.

Food-wise, I've been eating up my fruit and veggie salads and now they're both gone! I need to go back to the store and get my chop going.


Tomorrow I'm checking out LA Navy Week!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know