OCD Baby!

I'm having a lovely time with my family. My baby brother is so freaking cute and since I was here over Christmas he has developed some rather adorable OCD tendencies. He's going through a "helpful" phase and loves to clean.


He's "vacuuming" the garage.

He meticulously set up his Elmos next to him, and adjusted them so they were perfect.


Hugs!



He is so adorable.

I do have some bad news. =( I pulled a muscle! The muscle right where my left hamstring connects to my butt really hurts. So I'm sticking to upper-body weights for a few days, icing, and taking aspirin. Hopefully it will feel better in a few days. But it's very hard to rest your butt, seeing as I use it every time I walk, stand up, sit down, bend over...

I've been eating a lot of the same things because I didn't want to buy a bunch of stuff that wouldn't get eaten while I'm here.

Cereal with blueberries, apple slices, and banana for breakfast:

Broccoli with soup for lunch and dinner.

Broccoli, Amy's lentil vegetable soup, and a couple bites of Chipotle rice and beans from my brother's kids meal.

Broccoli, carrots, Amy's Spanish Rice and Red Bean soup.

I also had a grapefruit. I'm loving citrus right now!

Last night I watched all four episodes so far of The Borgias, a new Showtime show about a corrupt pope and his family. It's awesome!! I'm so bummed that I won't get to watch the rest of it once I get home because I don't have Showtime.

Have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know