Time Management FTW

I'm so proud of the way I used my time today. I fit in a lot!

First of all, I woke up with perfectly feathered bangs. I didn't keep them that way, but it's almost a shame because I'm sure girls really tried for this a few decades ago.


Awesome!

This morning I did laundry, which really takes a while, so I feel accomplished when I do it. I also vaccuumed my whole apartment! Yay, good for me!

I went to Target to pick up some essentials. Then I headed to SAG for a screening of True Blood and an interview with Sam Trammel, who plays Sam Merlotte on the show. It was really interesting and it's always cool to hear from working actors.

I went grocery shopping (at TJ's and the normal store) to kill time before my reservation at the 11:00 show at UCB. It was a great show! So in one day I did plenty of exercise, cleaned, did laundry, did actor administrative work, ran multiple errands, went to a SAG event, and went to an improv show. Kaboom.

Food Diary:
1. Green smoothie - SO GREEN. 2 cups kale, 3 cups spinach, 1 banana, 1 scoop Sun Warrior, 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
2. Corn chowder with broccoli and broccoli slaw
3. 1 grapefruit
4. 2 servings edamame
5. 2 servings TJ's beefless strips
6. chocolate almond milk

Meals 3, 4, and 5 were eaten out of the house.

Exercise:
Weights/strength: triceps, deltoids, hamstrings, obliques, glutes, abs
30 minutes bike

I wanted to take a picture of my pretty dress today, but I had all of my clothes drying in the way.


So let's just take my word for it that I looked pretty.

Now I'm tired. Goodnight!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know