Moda Industria and Co-Op 28

On Saturday I had a great audition and on Sunday I spent all day on set, working as a 2nd AD (Assistant Director). Today I went to Power Group at The Actors Network and then spent all evening (five hours) at the Upright Citizens Brigade watching and doing a little participating in improv - the last show I went to was the monthly "jam." As I was signing up I was thinking, "Eek, what am I doing!?" But I do love to challenge myself!

Because I was so busy this past few days I didn't get to do as long of workouts as I wanted but I fit in what I could.

Saturday:
40 minutes bike
20 minutes dance
Weights/strength: chest, upper back, triceps
stretching

Sunday:
20 minutes bike

Monday:
20 minutes bike
Weights/strength: biceps

I do have a little announcement -- I am now the LA sales rep for Moda Industria! I reviewed one of their bags a few months ago. This is the website - www.modaindustria.com. They are all made in Bloomington, Indiana, by people I know (my best friend is one of the people who actually makes them, but he's not the designer), and a lot of the bag designs are vegan. If you want to support a small company that embraces vegan fashion (and you should!), then check them out!

Moda Industria is being carried at Co-Op 28, a new boutique in Silverlake. They had their grand opening party on Friday night so I stopped by to check it out and introduce myself.

Here's the storefront:

And inside the store.

The Moda Industria collection:

Some more of our bags.

And some Moda Industria metal signs.

Sweet, right? Now I have to start approaching boutiques around LA to convince them to carry the line. Let's do this. Vegan handbags FTW!

Hope you had a good weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know