Fashion Friday: My Gray True Religion Jeans

Outfit post today!

I wore this last night to a workshop with an agent. And while I was waiting to go in the room, a very pretty girl told me she loved my style. What a great compliment! The agent meeting went really well, and she totally "got me" as an actor. Plus, she said she would have believed I was actually 16 or 17, which I like to hear.





Everything in this outfit is second-hand, except the accessories.
Jeans: True Religion, $50, bought at Plato's Closet
Shoes: Converse for Target, $35
Long-Sleeve Shirt: Derek Heart, $7, bought at Plato's Closet
Short-Sleeve Shirt: Grane, $7, bought at Plato's Closet
Watch: $13, Target
Jewelry: gifts

The True Religion jeans were still $50 at Plato's Closet, but that's because they're originally over $200.

You saw them before when I wore them on New Years Eve:


And I wore them last weekend tucked into these new boots:

Except I learned... don't wear jeans tucked into boots if there's any chance you might be going to a bar and dancing. I was so hot I felt like I was ready to go skiing.

Today I'm going to acting class and then seeing a friend's band play at the Roxy tonight. Tomorrow is acting class again, and Sunday I'm going to a Superbowl party.

Gotta go! Have a good weekend, everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know