ABC's of Me, M Cafe Salads

Today was really fun. I Skyped with my mom in the morning and in the afternoon met my aunt, her husband, and my cousin at the Beverly Center, LA's fanciest mall. I actually hadn't been there before, so it was fun to just walk around and look at stuff. We went to the Beverly Hills M Cafe for dinner and it was great! I snapped some crappy cell phone pics of my dinner -- curry tempeh salad, maple roasted veggies, and celery root remoulade. It was all absolutely amazing and filling enough that I brought back at least a third of it.



I also tried my aunt's Bi Bim Bap, which she used to eat when she lived in Korea. It was amazing and I might get that next time I go to M Cafe.


I saw this "ABC's of me" on Maryann and Gabriela's blogs and thought it was fun. I'll play along!

A. Age: I'll answer this my actory way: I play 16-20.
B. Bed size: Two twins pushed together. Is that a quing?
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning, all types.
D. Dogs: Require love and affection. No thanks.
E. Essential start to your day: Check my e-mail.
F. Favorite color: Gray. And orange-yellow.
G. Gold or silver: Both, pleez.
H. Height: 5'6''
I. Instruments you play: None. There are recordings of me playing the piano, but don't let those fool you.
J. Job title: Actor.
K. Kids: Gross.
L. Live: LA!!!! Studio City, more specifically.
M. Mom's name: Mom. That's her name, right? Also, Mama. And Mommy.
N. Nicknames: Two people have called me Eri-Bear. Ai Jia is my Chinese name, Esperanza was my Spanish name, Elena was my Italian name, and Ziyana was my Swahili name.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeve: Eek I have a lot. Bad grammar. Jazz hands. People who want to show how smart or cool they are. Proselytizing. Being rude. Thoughtlessness. Apathy. Waste. When people say "I don't believe you." When people say "You don't look like you're having fun" or "Live a little" when you don't want to do something they're doing. Men who want to dance with me. I have more but some of them might verge into the territory of more serious than a mere pet peeve.
Q. Quote from a movie: Oh man, half of my vocabulary is made up of movie quotes. Anything from Zoolander or Harold and Kumar would be a good start.
R. Right- or left-handed: Right, I guess.
S. Siblings: 2 brothers, one is 20 and one is 1 1/2.
T. Time you wake up: HAHA. There is no one time. Sometime between 6:30 and noon.
U. Underwear: I wear it. Always. From the bag, Target girls section, with cute patterns.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Green peppers.
W. What makes you run late: Overestimating myself. I think I can do everything faster than I really can.
X. X-Rays you've had: Lots. I injure myself on a regular basis. I've seen my wrists several times.
Y. Yummy food you make: For myself, soup. For others, lasagna and the best damn cookies the world has ever seen.
Z. Favorite zoo animal: Hippos.

Silly yet fun. I like random surveys.

Want to share any of your ABC's?

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know