It's Been a While

Hey, y'all. It's been a while. I had to stop blogging about food because I got very obsessive in an unhealthy way. I needed to figure out how to feel good about myself and eat in a healthy way without ascribing food outsize importance in my life. I went to therapy and have gotten so much better in the last year.

I'm still a vegan. And I still take pictures of my food sometimes, I can't help it. Especially on special occasions -

And when I travel!


I went on an amazing trip this year to Italy, France, Turkey, and Egypt. If anybody requests a post on the food there, I'd be happy to write one!

I also started a new blog about vintage fashion. Like I said my eating had become obsessive, and I also stopped dressing nicely because I was so self-conscious about my body. Last September I realized that I wanted to feel pretty again and to dress in a way that made me feel good about myself, and vintage fashion does that for me. So you can find that blog at funwithvintage.wordpress.com if you're interested!



I hope you're all having a great 2013!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know