New apartment!

Eek I haven't updated since I moved?? Bad me! I didn't have the internet for the first SIX days. I feel like there aren't many Americans who go six days without going on the internet anymore. You'd think I would have gotten more reading done, but I didn't.

So, I moved to a new apartment this month and I love it. I now live within walking distance of UCB, where I started an internship this month. Walking to work is awesome. I'm also within 3-4 miles of almost everything I need to go to, so I've been vaguely considering exploring other forms of transportation, like a bike. But I hate biking. I kind of want to learn how to skateboard -- I see people getting around town on boards all the time, and you don't have to lock them up outside, worry about them getting stolen, or ride in traffic, a few of my least favorite parts of biking.

Before I moved, I took all of my stuff and put it in the living room of my old apartment.


That's all the stuff I own, minus my bed, desk, and bookshelf. It just looks so funny to put all your shit in one place that I had to take a picture of it. As you can see, potential robbers, I have nothing worth stealing. Old clothes, plastic furniture, and a few sweet pairs of vegan shoes.

To avoid creepers, I won't post many pictures of my new place. It's a tiny studio, anyways. But here is one picture where you can see my bed/couch, my Elvis poster, and my Gaudi reproduction that I bought at the Gaudi museum in Clearwater, FL. Aren't my interior decorating skills killer?


My super awesome mom bought me a coffee maker! I love coffee.


That picture was taken in my old apartment -- my new apartment has a tiny match-lit oven.


Reusable filter! No buying paper filters! It's the best!

Last week I wanted pizza. That's pretty rare for me, as I've never really been a pizza person. I'm pretty proud of my pizza-like invention, though.


Half a tortilla covered with BBQ sauce, TVP, and arugula, microwaved for a minute. Sprinkled with Parm! vegan parmesan. Ta da! Yep, I'm lazy.

In completely different news, I'm also now on elance... trying to make more money. Has anyone else tried out internet freelancing on elance or another site?

Tomorrow -- and this is definitely going to happen, because I already wrote it -- I am going to write a little about my recent schedule and share some very exciting improv-related news!



Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know