Halloween Improv Party

I'm moving tomorrow! I've been packing and cleaning like crazy and I need to get back to it but first I wanted to share my (excellent) Halloween costume with you all. I went to an improv party on Friday night -- what that means is that people get together and party, and then split up into groups of 6-8 and do 10 minute sets for each other. It's very fun and very nerdy. That also should help explain why so many weird things are going on in my pictures.


Can you tell what I am ?? I had several guesses, including a character in Fargo and the bird lady from Home Alone 2, but my costume was actually just Midwesterner in Winter.


Not too many opportunities to wear snowboots in LA!


Love this picture. Keep in mind, it was a costume party.


Battle! You can see that I'm getting hot and unzipped my coat...


And I finally had to take it all off because I was sweating SO intensely. But I made it at least an hour and a couple of improv sets with all that stuff on, including my gloves! :)

Have a Happy Halloween!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know