Zippity Doo Dah

Here's a quick rundown of what I've been doing. To sum it all up -- acting and improv and some socializing, too.


I do have some news -- I booked a movie! It's a low-budget comedy, and I have a fun, snarky role. Yaaayyyy =)



Wednesday: Skype with Mom, practice a scene with an actor friend, The Actors Network, Room 101 (indie improv show)


Thursday: Workshop, improv show


Friday: Table read for my new movie (yay!!!), standup open mic, a free dramatic improv show at the studio where I used to take acting classes, audition prep


Saturday: Two auditions, improv class, then a I went to a friend's show in Hollywood and afterwards my car would not start. Dead battery, couldn't even jump it, had to call roadside assistance through my USAA insurance. That one sucked.


Sunday: Taped a friend's audition, Hollywood Shorts Filmmaker Happy Hour, went to another friend's standup show (and I got onstage when they needed a volunteer for one segment!), then a Michael Jackson tribute concert at the W




Monday: Errands and UCB shows


Tuesday: I helped a friend move -- I had to get up at 8 AM! I am a great friend! Then in the evening was the LA Actors Tweetup.


Wednesday: Practice with my indie improv team, The Reacharounds (yep) and Room 101.


Thursday: Lots of errands, including getting a new car battery and chopping a lot of salad. I'm so responsible!


And now, some pictures from the LA Actors Tweetup to prove that I cannot take serious pictures. I probably should have put on some makeup and done my hair but it was really hot and I was busy and I tend to think I look pretty damn good so I wasn't too worried.




Getting very close to boobie-grabbing action. I understand the temptation.








Maybe I should go practice making normal faces.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know