Korean Food Adventures

I have really wanted to blog this last week but I have been so insanely busy. I got a couple new jobs -- an acting job and a producing job -- that I can't really talk about yet, but they are occupying my time and brain.

Last week I went to a Korean grocery store in Koreatown. It was a fun cultural experience! I was the only white person in there and all of the signs were in Korean, with some English translations. I got fifty sheets of nori for cheap ($5 maybe?). So good on a salad --


and some other fun things:

Mushrooms


Seaweed and sesame seed sprinkles. Also so good on a salad:


And gojuchang, delicious chili paste.



I flew to Indiana today, and I made a stir-fry to bring with me in the airport.



Cabbage, spinach, potatoes, mushrooms, Braggs, rice wine vinegar, and gojuchang.

My seat-mate may not have been thrilled with my choice of airplane breakfast, but it served me just dandy.

Now I'm here visiting my family through the weekend -- it's my brother's 21st birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know