Bye Bye, Bloomington :(

I'm home! I had a great trip to Bloomington and I'll write more about it tomorrow and include pictures. To break it up I figured I'd just post about my travel food today.

Before I left, Mom and I had lunch at Bloomingfoods. I got a big salad with spinach, mixed greens, mushrooms, carrots, onions, tofu, crazy delicious slaw (on the left) and sun-dried tomato hummus (on the right). Tasty.


Mom packed me a bunch of food for the trip. What a sweetie she is!

Fresh CSA watermelon.

Brussels sprouts from Bloomingfoods. I missed these! Bloomingfoods makes the best brussels sprouts.

Magic tofu!

A big delicious salad. Greens, carrots, celery, cucumbers, and a Boca spicy chik patty.


And a cookie!


I haven't had a cookie in a long time, and there definitely is a good thing about keeping cookies special treats, as God intended -- I was so freaking excited about eating this cookie. And it was delicious.

And just so that this entire post doesn't only feature pictures of food, here's a picture of me wearing my friend's glasses!


I think I look cute in glasses but I don't need them. Oh darn.

In other news, fall TV is back! I watched the pilot episode of The New Girl. It was cute, and I'll see where it goes. Are there any shows you're excited to watch?

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know