I Listen to Too Many Podcasts

On Monday I spent three hours making fruit salad and veggie salad while listening to podcasts! Someone asked me recently what my favorite podcasts are, and I have a very hard time choosing because I love so many. Some of my favorites are WTF w/ Marc Maron, Comedy Bang Bang, KCRW's The Business and The Treatment, Nerdist, The Pod F. Tompkast, Inside Acting, Doug Loves Movies, the UCBLA and NY podcasts, and The Dork Forest. I recently discovered The Anytime Show with Dominic Dierkes (who I have seen perform improv at UCB and is incredible), Film Courage, Making It with Riki Lindhome, Sound on Sight, The Tobolowsky Files, and Talking TV with Ryan and Ryan. Podcasts keep me company, entertain me, and inform me while driving, chopping, and other detestable daily activities.



My salad-making frenzy paid off handsomely. I made this big fruit salad:




Blueberries, strawberries, grapes, pineapple.


And salad salad:




Raw corn, raw zucchini, red onion, red pepper, steamed broccoli, fresh basil. I stored my greens separately and when making a meal I just make a bowl of spinach and arugula and put this melange on top.




So much salad. =) Two days later I've only finished off one bowl.




This is what all my lunches and dinners have looked like -- arugula, spinach, corn, zucchini, red pepper, onion, TJ's chickenless strips, bean and corn salsa, nutritional yeast, and onion flakes.


On Monday night I pulled a long evening at UCB -- I saw The Smokes at 7, followed by Harold Night at 8 and 9:30, and the Long Hard Improv Jam at 11. Then I went to Bird's next door for a drink with some new friends -- that means they drank and I talked.


On Tuesday I cleaned my room. That was weird, I was actually in the mood for it. I was blasting this song:








Weirdly enough I like the clean version better than the explicit one. This is the clean one. Doesn't he have a great voice? Lots of people are comparing him to Michael Jackson.


My friend came over in the afternoon and we worked on some scripts -- we're auditioning for a theater company and we're preparing a very intense scene.


Tuesday night I went to Tuesday Night Thunder, an indie improv show, and did the jam. I sure do love to jam.


Do you listen to podcasts? Do you like any of the same ones I do?

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know