An Apology Filming

We filmed An Apology last weekend! We had a few little emergencies, like our zombies not showing up on Saturday, but everything worked out and I think the final project will be fantastic.

Our 2nd AD had to fill in as a zombie:

Our leading lady and me, before she got her makeup done:

The writer and me:

Behind the scenes:

Our leading man with his shotgun:

It was a lonnnng day. I woke up at 7:30, had to drive an hour to set and arrive by 9:30. I didn't leave until after midnight and then I had to give three people rides home! Totally worth it but still exhausting.

I brought a smoothie for breakfast with fruit salad leftovers and greens.

All of this...
... went into this...

And I had vegan chili for lunch. I love it when I get well taken care of on set. =)

On Monday I went on a multi-hour chopping spree and saw UCB shows in the evening. On Tuesday and Wednesday involved other random acting and living activities, like completely re-doing my website. On Thursday I interned for a commercial casting office from 9-6:30. Like a real workday!

Tomorrow I have an audition and improv class and now I'm off to do more website work!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know