ORANGE shirt!

I got a callback for that commercial audition last Thursday! I did it this morning, and it went fine. We pretty much did the same thing as the first audition, but for a bigger audience.

On Friday I ran callbacks but as I was parallel parking my tire grazed the curb and I heard this "SHHHHHHH" sound. I said DEAR GOD tell me that isn't what I thought it was. But it was.


I'm pointing at the large hole in my tire. =( Luckily a couple people helped me change my tire and then I had to get a new one the next day.

Other weekend activities -- we had a cookout at our house on Saturday night, I went to a UCB sketch show at midnight, and then two more shows last night. And three tonight...

In other news, I bought a new shirt! It was on clearance at Target for $4.90. YES. I love it and it is bright orange and I love it.



Jeggings. They sound ridiculous but they are so convenient!



This is my bronze goddess look. HAHA. I'm kidding, that's just the kind of thing you read in magazines.

I love orange. It's such a fun summery color!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know