United Colors of Veggie Bowls

I had improv class again today from 9-2, and then immediately afterward I went to an actor friend's house so we could record some self-taped auditions. His apartment has a huge deck and a great view so I took a picture that doesn't really do it justice.


There's a trend in casting that's becoming more and more popular for casting directors to request actors to record their own auditions and send them in. I know one of the reasons is to save time but that did not happen today. It took us almost four hours! We had to practice, set up lighting, wait for the buzz saw next door to stop whirring... But eventually I think we both got some good audition tapes done. Yippee.

After our auditions, I went home and stuffed my face while catching up on e-mails and self-submitting on casting sites, then went right back out to catch a couple shows at UCB. My improv show is coming up on Sunday and I want to be as prepared as possible, so I want to see as many shows as I can!

My diet for the last few days has consisted of apples on the go and veggie bowls at home.


Spinach, baked beans, and nooch.


Homemade polenta (easy, BTW), lentils, and broccoli.


Corn chowder and broccoli slaw.

Exercise:
10 minutes dance
Squats
30 minute walk

That's not as much as I would like, but I have to just accept that I'm really freaking busy this week, and that's just how it is!

By the way, thanks so much for confirming that laughing counts as cardio. You guys make me feel better. Also, Anonymous asked some great questions in the comment section on yesterday's post that I will answer in a post as soon as I get the time. I always like to answer reader questions!

Tomorrow I have class again, then I have an audition, and then I'm going to another UCB show. Sarah Silverman is the guest and I think she's hilarious. Can't wait to see her in person!


Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know