R.I.P. Computer :(

I have a super good reason for not posting for the last several days -- my computer died! =( It's very sad. But good news... I got a new one. So I'm back. But of course I didn't back up my shit so I have to figure out how to get the stuff off of my hard drive, which luckily was not affected (the logic board had problems, whatever that means).

I had a ridiculous week. Great, but busy. This week I had my intensive improv 201 classes, five auditions, went to a bunch of improv shows, a few networking events, a cold reading class, worked on my demo reel, and work for my sales rep job. I did manage to lift weights and walk a little every day but my cardio definitely suffered. I just could not find the time. I finally got some time today to have a nice workout, though!

Exercise:
45 minutes bike
20 minutes dance
Weights/strength: inner/outer thighs, squats, abs
stretching
foam rolling

Food Diary:
1. Dr. Praeger's veggie burger
2. Quinoa salad with spinach
3. Seitan
4. Edamame
5. Sweet potato, broccoli bowl
6. Chocolate almond milk

I hope you all had a good weekend, and I wish you plenty of time for your cardio. =) And take good care of your computers.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know