Laughing Is Cardio, Right?

So busy!! I've been going to improv class during the day and shows at night and fitting all my other acting work and life in between. Cardio has been tough to fit in but at least I'm getting my weight workouts done. Wait... does laughing my ass off at improv class count as cardio?

Monday:
Weights/strength: Biceps, triceps, deltoids
10 minutes bike
10 minutes dance

Tuesday:
Weights/strength: hamstrings, quads, obliques
20 minutes dance

My butt was sore for a couple days after hiking up Runyon on Saturday. I took some pictures from the top to show you guys -





Hey wait, what's that over there?


It's the Hollywood sign!

Sorry for the bad pictures, I wasn't going to lug a camera up there with me and my Blackberry does not take very lovely photos.

I bought a foam roller off of Amazon and it arrived in the mail today. Now I need to figure out how to use it!

I also saw a snail climbing up the wall outside of my apartment. My roommate thought it was weird that I took a picture of him but he was so cute!


Question -- do you use a foam roller? Any suggestions on what the heck I should do with it?

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know