Improv Class Graduation

My audition and improv show both went great on Sunday. I meant to write a recap that night but my internet wouldn't work. I also meant to take pictures and I totally forgot. =(

I loved my improv show. It wasn't perfect, of course, but it was fun and I was happy with my work and I think I used what I learned over the last couple weeks. I can't wait for 201 to start on the 20th! I also thought it was pretty cool that I had my show and then the next show on the same stage featured Tim Meadows (of SNL, The Ladies Man, etc).

Today I enjoyed a nice long workout and a good foam rolling session. I cleaned my apartment a little and Skyped with my mom then headed back to UCB tonight to see a few shows!

Sunday exercise:
Weights/strength: upper back, chest

Exercise:
Weights/strength: inner/outer thighs, triceps, deltoids
20 minutes dance
35 minutes bike

Today's food:
1. Spinach and lima beans with BBQ sauce (I took a picture of this but it looked terrible so I'm not sharing it)
2. Green smoothie with kale, banana, strawberries, and Sun Warrior
3. Corn chowder with broccoli
4. 1 serving TJ's Beefless Strips
5. Finish up spinach and lima beans
6. Chocolate almond milk

I was so excited today because I tried doing some cheerleading jumps for the first time in... jeez... five years? And I think I'm better at them now than I was when I was a cheerleader! I don't have any pictures of myself as a cheerleader on my computer right now so here's a picture of me in a cheerleading uniform playing pinball.


That's my game face.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know