Fashion Friday: Camel Keds

My legs are STILL sore. Still sore. They're better than yesterday and the day before, but I still feel it.

Yesterday I went to orientation at SAG in the afternoon. I wore my yellow Target dress with my new purple Habitat for Humanity t-shirt (thanks, Mom!) and my leopard-print Target sweater I've had forever that I put on when I got cold. It's only been in the 70's here so it does get chilly at night! By the way, I put my hair in braids and pinned them on top of my head. That's why my head looks lumpy. It looked cute in person.


I love yellow and purple, it's such an unexpected color combination.

I wore my gold camel-print Keds. Love these shoes.


Today I went to the Actors Network and tonight some friends came over and we watched Bloomington. It wasn't even my idea - my friends wanted to watch it. They are awesome. =)

Yesterday's workout -
10 minute walk
10 minutes bike
10 minutes dance
stretching
light foam rolling (so sore!)

Today's workout -
30 minutes bike
stretching

Food Diary:
1. Broccoli slaw, broccoli, cauliflower, nutritional yeast, seasoned salt
2. TJ's beefless strips
3. Edamame
4. Pumpkin with Sun Warrior protein powder
5. More broccoli, etc.
6. Chocolate almond milk

Have a great weekend! Get a long workout in! I know I will. =)

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know