Beach Day and Nature Exploring



I went to the beach today, and it was just what I needed in life. I don't go to the beach often, as I don't really like any of the normal beach activities such as laying out. But I have a friend from my improv class who's a surfer, and he said I could come watch them surfing today. Obviously there's not a lot of surfing in Indiana, so I found it interesting.




Surfers in their natural habitat.

Then I put on my nature geek hat and went exploring. I spent about two hours crawling through rocks and taking pictures of the animals that live in them. It was so much fun! And probably everyone else thought I was crazy. So my afternoon looked like this:


Even though I was by the ocean it did remind me a little of going to McCormick's Creek State Park in Indiana.


I found a ton of bugs that looked like this! They seemed like crustacean bugs and I took a bunch of pictures of them but this is the best one.



I thought they were cool. They were also very social and they like to spend time together.



I found a lizard! Or a gecko!

And a weird turtle/crab thing!

And a red crab!

And a bird.



I was definitely the only weirdo I saw scrambling around taking pictures of bugs and crabs but I had a great time. I really miss nature when I'm not around it enough.

I hope you're having a good weekend and that you get yourself into nature, too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know