Universal Studios

Guess where I went today?


Universal Studios!

As a SoCal resident, if you buy one day, you get get to come back the rest of the year.


That's the Heisman pose, BTW.


My lunch. JK! Shark isn't vegan!


Hangin' with my buds, prepping for our space mission.


Hangin' with Beetlejuice.


OK, these are my actual friends. We went on the studio tour, even though I just did it a couple months ago when my brother came to visit.

When I came home I ate a veggie bowl for dinner and pounded out some time on the bike.

Food Diary:
Breakfast: 1.5 servings edamame
Lunch: Coffee with soy milk (I was at the park and didn't want to spend much money and I really wasn't hungry yet)
Dinner: Broccoli slaw bowl, broccoli with corn chowder, chocolate almond milk

Exercise:
20 minutes bike - high intensity intervals
Weights/strength: hamstrings, glutes

I'm still trying to figure out how I can safely lift weights with my wrist injury. I don't want to just focus on lower body because I don't know how long my wrist will hurt, but I might have to. But I think weight lifting could be fine if I'm careful to not bend my wrists. The real thing I can't do is put pressure on my hand, like in a pushup, plank, or bridge -- that's what hurts. Any advice?

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know