Premiere Party

I went to a fun party tonight!

But first I spent a few hours today cooking. I made some soup and a recipe that I'll share tomorrow. The soup was just my basic carrots, celery, and yellow split pea stew.


'


Then tonight I went to a premiere party for a webseries. It was fun and full of actors - including a series regular from a TV show I watch! I don't know who he knew and why he was there but nobody seemed to notice him but me.

I dressed up. It's unseasonably cold in LA so I wore tights.



I got a lot of compliments on the dress!


Terrible flash-free picture of the party.


And AWESOME picture from the photo booth! Check out the picture second from the top -- it's like an Axe commercial. Photo booths are so fun!

Tomorrow I have a meeting with a potential agent. Wish me luck!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know