Fashion Friday - Premiere Party and Book Cover Help!

I mentioned that I went to the premiere party for the Diary of a Wedding Planner webseries on Tuesday. I just saw some of the professional photos, so I figured I'd do an outfit post for Fashion Friday!

I wore my red Target dress that I wrote about last week and added a black studded belt, black headband, black tights, and my Franco Sarto boots.



And I uploaded a couple more of our photo booth pics. We went a little photo booth crazy. What can I say? We actors are obsessed with ourselves.




Today's food/exercise:

Exercise:
45 minutes bike
40 minute walk/jog - I jogged to Whole Foods and walked back
Weights/strength: biceps, triceps, abs
stretching

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Cracklin' Oat Bran with almond milk
Lunch: Corn chowder; 5 or 6 pieces of dehydrated tofu
Dinner: Homemade soup with split peas, celery, and carrots
Snack: Pumpkin smoothie

Aaaaand lastly, I have a design question for all y'all. Design is related to fashion, right?

So I got the proof for my book, but now I'm having debates/convos with some people who don't like the cover. I'm not particularly attached to the original cover, and I still have time to change it - I haven't approved the proof yet. But after I approve it, it will go for sale and I can't go back. So I'd love to get your opinions.

Here's the book cover right now:


And the back cover:


What do you guys think? Is the front cover too symmetrical or simplistic? Is the back text too big? Do you have any other criticisms and factors that would lead you to either purchase or not purchase this book?

Here is an alternate cover idea:


Do you like that better? Do multiple pictures look better than one?

Also, does anyone know anything about the legality of using a picture taken inside a museum? All the photos are mine, so I wasn't worried about it, but my stepdad pointed out that my original cover shot was taken in a museum (the Vatican museum, to be specific) so I don't know if I can use it.

Thanks so much, I really need this feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know