Travel Day

I'm going to Kansas today!

Today ended up being a rest day from exercise just because I didn't have time to work out before my flight. But it probably isn't a bad thing to get a little rest! I've been trying to eat my food so it won't go bad while I'm gone. For breakfast I had the rest of my roasted brussels sprouts and squash.


I also had a little almond milk to finish the container and the last serving of Chicken-less strips, which Faith asked me about -- they taste like the kind of chicken strips you would get in a fajita, and I think they're fairly accurate, but not creepily so. I like them.

I also bought these beets, which I put on my salad last night -
Kind of an impulse purchase and now I'm afraid I can't finish them before I leave. =( Oops. They're just beets, by the way -- the cheese in the picture is a "serving suggestion."

Here's what I packed for my flight:


Aaaand I'm off! Next post should feature some cute baby pictures! Yay!


Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know