Beets and Sauerkraut, Pickle with Horseradish

I had a busy day getting ready to go out of town tomorrow and then at the LA Actors Tweetup tonight! I'm exhausted. And I ate a couple weird food combos today, which explains the name of the post.


Food Diary:
Breakfast: 1 serving TJ's Chickenless strips, 1/2 serving edamame
Lunch: Roasted kabocha squash and brussels sprouts
Dinner: Spinach salad with beets, sauerkraut, and mustard (divine combo), more roasted kabocha squash
Snack: Pickle with horseradish, hummus and pita

I went to the LA Actors Tweetup tonight and afterwards went to Canters Deli with a couple friends. It was 1 AM and I was starving so I got hummus and pita, which I shared with my friends - all the hummus got eaten, but only about half the pita - and I ate a pickle that I smeared with horseradish. It might seem crazy but it's actually quite tasty.

I had planned on doing another workout when I got home from the Tweetup but I stayed out so late that the plan got scrapped. Oh well!

Exercise:
Weights/strength: abs, biceps, chest, quads
40 minutes bike
stretching

I'm flying out to Kansas tomorrow. Can't wait to see my family! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know