Spring Break Days 4 and 5: Universal Studios and Asian Food

On Wednesday I took my brother and his girlfriend with me to acting class and then we went to Hollywood and Highland for some touristy fun. We got lunch at a random Asian restaurant a couple blocks east of Hollywood and Highland that turned out to be amazing! I got vegetarian Bibimbap (no egg). It's a Korean dish with lots of veggies and rice, with some delicious gojuchang chili sauce. This was a seriously amazing meal and I was full for six hours! I didn't even finish all of the rice.


After Hollywood we went back to Beverly Hills to walk around.


For dinner we ate at Mexicali in Studio City, and I got tortilla soup and veggie fajita salad. Yum.

Yesterday, Thursday, we went to Universal Studios. I hadn't been there before and it was so fun!!



We rode the Mummy ride a couple times in a row:

Fun.

I also liked that all the trash cans sort out recycling:

Cool, right?

We went on the 40-minute Universal Studios tour.

Fake plane crash made for War of the Worlds.

Cars from Back to the Future (that's the Delorean)

Fake flood

For dinner after the park closed we went to the sushi restaurant in the Universal CityWalk and my brother's girlfriend and I shared the vegetarian Shabu Shabu, a Japanese version of hotpot. Veggies, noodles, and tofu in miso soup broth. It was a ton of food and ended up costing $7 per person split between the two of us.




After dinner they ate a bucket of doughnuts. I did not partake.


I would definitely recommend spending a day at Universal Studios. We all had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know