Nail Art!

I am terrible at painting my nails. I usually paint all over my fingers and then wash my hands and hope the extraneous paint comes off. That's a slight exaggeration, but whatevs. I do like painting my nails, though, and I usually paint them dark purple or black, sometimes with sparkles, because I like sparkles. But today while I was watching The Duchess I decided to get creative!


I bought a new, more natural/vegan nail polish remover:

It works just as well as my old stuff and it should be better for my nails.

I used several colors of nail polish. I would like to buy the more natural ones, but those can be pretty pricey and all the ones I own now cost about a dollar or I've had them for a long time. I remember reading that you should throw away your nail polishes after a year or two. HA! I still have some I owned in third grade. Take that, hygiene.


I used base coat, then the "gray suede" color, then the dark purple and pink glittery ones to make stripes on my left hand and polka dots on my right hand.


I could be a hand model, right? Hahah. I always think other people's hands look weird. I'm guessing everyone feels this way, because you spend so much time looking at your own hands, but everybody's fingers and fingernails are shaped differently.



I like the result! It's not perfect because as I said, I suck at painting my nails - but I think I did a pretty good job and I'm a little proud of myself.

By the way, my pulled groin muscle feels a lot better today. But I still took it easy and I watched two movies today:

Mini Movie Reviews

The Duchess: I knew nothing about this movie besides that it had Keira Knightley and won some awards for costumes, but it really is a good movie. It's a bit slow in the middle but the acting is great from both Keira and Ralph Fiennes, who plays a pretty unlikeable character. Many actors don't like to do that, but he isn't one of them! The story is sad, though, and I kind of felt like punching myself in the stomach at the end. Pow.

Chloe: Amanda Seyfried plays a prostitute hired by Julianne Moore to tempt her husband, played by Liam Neeson. The end isn't great but the rest of the movie is fantastic, and the acting is really good. And what a brave role for Amanda Seyfried to take! I was really impressed. Plus, wow, she looks awesome naked. She really lucked out in the boob department.



Do you paint your nails? My mom said she painted her nails ONE TIME when she was 14 and hated how it felt and never did it again. That always cracked me up. I do paint my nails, but as I said, I am not good at it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know