New Headshots

I had an audition today then drove across town to pick up the CD of pictures from my headshot session last Friday. Then I Skyped with my mom and went through the 130 pictures over and over, narrowing down and trying to pick a good one. Picking a headshot is really difficult because it's tempting to just find the prettiest picture of yourself, but that isn't what a headshot is all about. A headshot is a marketing tool, so you need a picture that looks like you and shows what type of characters you play. I play rebellious teenagers, so that's what I need to come across.

After looking at pictures of myself for so long, I feel like I have the dumbest face in the world. It's like I have an allergy to making normal facial expressions.

Here are a few that are front-runners:




And possibly commercial:

See? I'm a goob.

Here's my old headshot, for reference:

It's a lovely picture, but I was told that it made me look older and didn't show my personality, and that's why I took some others. But everyone has a different opinion and it's so hard to figure out what's right! I wish I could just use this picture instead:


Cuz iz funny.

Blaughh it's hard to look at pictures of yourself for so long and not think mean things about yourself. Does anyone else feel this way?

But I do have some GOOD NEWS! My brother is coming to visit me over spring break! He and his girlfriend are coming to LA for the first time and are going to stay with me. Yayyayayay!

Okey dokes, that's my boring, self-serving post for the day. Tomorrow I'm going to talk about a new condiment. =O hahahah I am easy to please.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know