Cardio Barre and PRISON BREAK



I had a great day!

I walked the 30 minutes to my Cardio Barre exercise class, did that, stopped at Whole Foods for some kale and lettuce, and walked back. Cardio Barre is a workout that combines cardio and strength, based off of ballet principles. It's challenging but I felt pretty good. Oh and I saw vegan Snickerdoodle ice cream at WF. No, I didn't buy it, but I thought it was exciting anyways.

Food Log:
Breakfast: Coffee (I don't like to eat before I workout, makes me sick)
Lunch: Salad w/ mushrooms, mango salsa, and Rawmesan and 1/4 potato of Instant Colcannon
Dinner: 1 potato of Instant Colcannon, 1/4 sweet potato

I also read Luna Nueva and online news in several languages in order to practice my skills, fixed my broken lamp, painted my nails, and watched Prison Break!

I am always way behind on shows but I just got into it and wow, it's really good! Of course, the two main characters are so amazingly attractive that I would watch the show even if it was about pruning bonsai trees. But as a bonus, it has a great plot. I've heard the later seasons pale in comparison to the first but I'm in it for the long haul, people.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know