Mexican Restaurant Fail

A cold front blew in so it was only about 85 degrees today. Brr!

Today I ate:
Black beans and quinoa
Some grapes
Broccoli with hummus
1/2 can no salt added Mushroom and Barley soup
1 banana

We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner but they said they couldn't make me any oil-free vegetables so I just drank water and ate when I got home. If I had really wanted to eat something I could have found something, but it wasn't worth it to me. Unfortunately, eating in restaurants is often more stressful than it's worth when trying to eat healthily and watch caloric intake. But my parents were cool and didn't make me feel like a weirdo or not eating with them. I know I've hung out with people before who can't stand if you go to a restaurant and don't eat.

Tomorrow I'm on babysitting duty watching my little brother while my stepmom's at work. I'm excited because I looove him!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know