Amy's Tuscan Bean and Rice Soup; Lettuce Scrooges at Chipotle

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ blueberries, almond milk, and cinnamon
10 Cherries
Lunch: Nectarine
1/2 can Amy's Tuscan Bean and Rice soup -- I talked about this before and erroneously called it Spanish Bean and Rice. It's a good and quite hearty soup.




Dinner: Chipotle Burrito Bol with black beans (no rice), fajita veggies, pico de gallo, a little corn salsa, and lots of lettuce.

For some reason, whenever I ask for lots of lettuce at Chipotle they always give me exactly the same amount of lettuce as normal. So then I always have to ask again, and sometimes two more times until they will actually give me a satisfactory amount of lettuce. Why is this? Lettuce is certainly one of the cheapest ingredients they serve! I want lettuce!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know