Amy's Bistro Burger

Oatmeal with blueberries
Spinach and green beans with hummus
3 small red potatoes
1/2 can No Salt Added Mushroom and Barley soup
1 Amy's Bistro Burger
1 banana

The no salt added soup was a little bland/icky so (I'm sorry!) I added a little tamari to make it taste better. A little garlic powder and kaboom! It was tasty.

The Amy's Bistro Burger was a first for me and I have to say, I really like it. The first ingredient is mushrooms, and it has a nice mushroomy taste. Besides that it has brown rice, many vegetables, and tofu, and that's it. No isolated soy protein or anything crazy, and it's gluten-free. I recommend it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know