Light Eating Day

I didn't eat very much yesterday, just wasn't hungry.
Breakfast: Sweet potato
Lunch: Sweet potato
Dinner: Salad with cultured veggies and mango salsa, banana

I saw Iron Man 2 last night. It was good and full of explosions. I like exciting movies where I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride. We went and saw it in the Imax theater so it just enhanced the awesome factor of the movie. And I really liked Mickey Rourke. Bad-ass beefy dudes with tattoos all over their body and an affection for parrots are just right up my alley. I saw the first Iron Man movie when I was in Shanghai -- it was the only movie I saw the entire time I was in China and when we were visiting Shanghai we had an American night and went to Hooters and then saw Iron Man. That will always be a fond memory. =)

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know