Whoa Zucchini Pasta! And coffee.

So I finally made zucchini pasta and now I get what the big deal is. Last night I had three zucchinis in my house and now I have none -- I need to rectify that soon!



I also had lots of salad last night. This picture only shows one bowl, but I had two or three more bowls after that. It has a baby romaine mix, cherry tomatoes, spicy sprouted lentils, Rawmesan, sauerkraut, and baby artichokes.



Another thing I've been thinking about is coffee. Gena over at Choosing Raw just posted about her decision to keep drinking coffee because she likes it so much. I have given it up for the last several weeks, which did help me realize that I'm not addicted to it. But I have realized one thing I really like about coffee is the time that I take to drink it. I sit down, slow down, and focus on it. I have a problem slowing down sometimes and coffee is a great way for me to do that. Plus, I really don't think it's that bad for you. So I had a cup today and it was great. :)

In the Raw has a powdered greens giveaway:
I know I loooove spirulina in my smoothies (and my salad dressing) so it sounds cool to me!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know