Veggie Grill

Ali got here yesterday! I picked him up at LAX and we came back home and went back to bed for several hours. I can't even say how happy I am to see him.

After we woke up we went to Veggie Grill for an early dinner because Ali wanted some vegan mac and cheese. Veggie Grill is an awesome vegan restaurant (they don't ever use the word vegan or vegetarian but they are totally vegan) with a few locations. Mac and cheese isn't on the menu but I called to make sure that they have it - I think they're testing it out or phasing it in.

I got the kale salad, and it was really good. Ali liked it, too. And it's beautiful!


Ali got the VBurger with mac and cheese. Both were fantastic and after only a few bites Ali declared Veggie Grill the best restaurant he had ever been to. The mac is made with Daiya and it's creamy and delish. The burger is by far the meatiest veggie burger I've ever eaten... to the point where it's creepy. Creepily delicious. I have sworn to take every meat eater I know to the Veggie Grill. Here's Ali with his food.



The best thing is that the Veggie Grill has very reasonable prices - we got all this food for about $20. We used to spend that much at Chili's or Applebee's and this is way better! So if you are in LA, go to Veggie Grill!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know