Ketchup and Mustard!

I started off the morning with yoga and a walk/skip. =)
Breakfast was a green smoothie with kale, cucumber, strawberries, a kiwi, spirulina, rhubarb, and blueberries.

Snacks throughout the day were several oranges and 1/2 a cherimoya.

For lunch I had three nori rolls with asparagus. The first one had asparagus, cultured veggies, and then... mustard. I got the idea from Averie (of Love Veggies and Yoga) who loves to put mustard on green vegetables. And it was surprisingly delicious!


My second roll cut out the cultured veggies and added ketchup! By the way, I have eaten half the jar of cultured veggies in the past TWO DAYS. That is a little whoaa but also it's definitely not the worst thing to have eaten half a jar of.



I also had a small salad comprised of greens, arugula, and herbs from my garden!!!! I also added some salsa after the picture was taken but I didn't grow that so I didn't feel the need to record it.


For dinner I had more salad! OMG, I have eaten so much lettuce in the past two days. I've eaten about 2/3 of the greens I bought on Wednesday, and I bought a LOT. And what did I dress my lettuce with? Mustard. I had about four bowls of salad and for one of them I mixed my mustard with a little agave for "honey mustard." It was all good. Yum!



For dessert I had a banana with coconut, cacao nibs, and cinnamon.

Can you tell I loooove cinnamon?

I think I'm going to have some St. John's Wort tea now and watch TV. I'm celebrating my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend! OK, I'm not really celebrating, especially seeing as I am alone, but I still think it's cool.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know