Pad Thai

I made some cool stuff today. I tried oat groats for the first time, which I soaked overnight and then blended up with some goji berries.


I actually made a ton of stuff. I finished making the pad thai I started last night, as well as a paella/tabouli with sprouted quinoa, fennel stuffing, mushroom curry, and an attempt at samosas. The samosas didn't really happen because I messed up the wrappers so I'm just dehydrating them extra to be chips and the filling will still be good.

The pad thai, which I based off a Russell James recipe, was pretty freakin' awesome.

I will definitely make that again.

Tonight I went to a German meetup, which was nice. I don't get to speak in German very often!

Tomorrow... I don't know. No plans.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know