Good day

I had a great day today because I had a kick-ass audition. But this blog is supposed to be about my non-acting life. :)

Raw food-wise, I had a green smoothie for lunch and nori rolls for dinner. I just rolled up some leftover marinated bok choy and mushrooms and chomp chomp. For a snack I had some carrot puree, adapted from the recipe here: http://lilearthmuffin.wordpress.com/2009/12/03/simply-fantastic-2/.

Here's a picture (topped with some hemp seeds and cacao nibs. OK, I totally get why people are obsessed with those. It's because they're awesome:


In giveaway news, Kristen over at Kristen's Raw is giving away "protein grenades": http://kristensraw.blogspot.com/2010/03/kristens-raw-21st-awesome-giveaway-free.html. So check it out! I recommend checking out her site anyway because she has lots of great info and a generally great info about her high-raw, all-vegan diet. My favorite blogs are definitely the all-vegan ones. I don't understand non-vegan raw foodists. And no, I do not want to understand.

Tomorrow I will be super busy because I have Cardio Barre (my exercise class) in the morning, then I have to run back here and shower and get ready in a flash and go to an audition at 1:30. I will be playing a prostitute, BTW. I texted that to my mom today and she wrote back "damned typecasting." That made me laugh so hard because no, I am not usually seen that way. After the audition I have a meeting and then tutoring right after that, so I have to bring dinner with me. Tonight I portioned out some bell pepper slices (NO GREEN I hate green peppers), cucumber, and zucchini hummus. I also made some "breaded" mushrooms which I put in the dehydrator and will bring with me tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know