Funeral and Flying

We had to wake up at 5:30 on Saturday (3:30 Pacific time!!) to fly in my dad's plane up to Aurora, Illinois for my great-aunt's funeral. She was a nun, so it was super Catholic.


Funerals are serious.

But honestly, I never met my great-aunt and knew almost nothing about her, so I mostly just felt bad for my grandpa losing his sister.

My brother flew us back -- he got his pilot's license last year (at age 19!). I'm so proud of him. My dad got his pilot's license when he was in the Army so my brother has always wanted to get his, too.





The flight was beautiful, and my brother did a great job!

Today we mostly just hung out on the porch or inside, escaping the over-100 degree temperatures. We watched baby brother play in his pool and watched Wall Street 2. And I got to work out. I haven't recorded my workouts in a few weeks because I got so busy. I've still been working out, just not quite as much. I've made sure to lift weights and at least squeeze in 20-30 minutes of cardio.

Food Diary:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup cereal with 1 cup almond milk and 1 cup fruit salad
Lunch: 1 cup black bean and raw corn salad, 4 radishes
Snack: Fresh cherries
Dinner: Salad with greens, kale, green beans, tomatoes, peppers, onions, chives, nooch, fat free Balsamic dressing, and Tofurky sausage
I added Tofurky brat slices after I took this picture.

Workout:
30 minutes elliptical
Weights/strength: biceps, triceps, deltoids, abs, obliques
10 minutes dance
stretching
25 minute walk

I hope you had a good weekend and that you aren't melting from the heat!

BTW, one really annoying thing that happened today is that my Twitter account got hacked. If any of you follow me on Twitter and got a DM from me, first of all, don't click on it. And secondly, I'm sorry! I hate hate hate spamming people and it really bothered me. I tried to write back to everyone that I DMed but Twitter wasn't showing me all of them. I changed my password so hopefully that won't happen again. What a bummer.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know