Two Days, One Post

Because I accidentally forgot to publish Thursday's post on time, today's post will cover yesterday and today. Before I started this new workout regimen I didn't feel the need to chronicle every day but now I'm enjoying keeping track. It helps me plan my workouts by reminding me what I've done for the last couple days and I know I'll want to look back on it as I track my progress.

Yesterday was busy! I got to sleep in (yay!) and then I got a good workout in and prepped for my audition at 4:40. The audition went well, though it was a little weird. They stopped me in the middle of my read and asked me to read for the lead instead!

The audition was rather depressing subject matter so I cheered myself up with a walk around Ulta and looked at makeup. Hah. Then I picked up some necessities at Target and Trader Joe's. Because I had several places to go, I just parked once and walked around so I got some nice walking done. But it was really hot -- in the 80's! I wondered why I wore a long-sleeve shirt.

I bought some edamame from TJ's to eat before an event at The Actors' Network at 7:30. I wanted to get something from the Whole Foods salad bar but I was in a rush because my audition went so long. After The Actors' Network I had a workshop at 9:30 about pursuing work in episodic television. I had some time in between so I finally got to walk over to WF and get some assorted salad bar stuff.

Thursday:

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Pumpkin with peanut flour; Dr. Praeger's veggie patty
Lunch: Veggie bowl with lentils, broccoli slaw, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, nooch
Dinner: 2 servings edamame, assorted Whole Foods salad bar items - broccoli, cabbage, "health mix" (mostly peppers and diced veggies), some noodles, and tabbouleh

Exercise:
Calisthenics - jumping jacks, mountain climbers, etc.
Weights/strength: Deltoids, quads, abs
stretching
30 minutes walking
25 minutes bike


Today was a much less busy day, so I spent more time working out and I also cleaned and vacuumed my apartment. I Skyped with my mom for quite a while and prepped for the two auditions I have tomorrow. I also got a little job narrating a short film in French, but I had to translate my own dialogue from English to French, so I worked on that tonight.

Friday:

Exercise:
Weights/strength: Biceps, triceps, chest, inner/outer thighs, obliques
40 minutes bike
20 minute run/walk/run-backwards-and-sideways extravaganza
30 minutes ballet
stretching

Deltoids are sore, upper back is sore, upper hamstrings are sore from yesterday/the day before.

I intended on going for a walk, but I ended up running most of the time. It's weird, but running feels pretty easy, even though I don't do it much. I can tell that all the other cardio I'm doing is helping make running easier.

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Cracklin' Oat Bran with almond milk
Lunch: Veggie bowl with lentils, broccoli slaw, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and nooch (I actually had two bowls. The first was more broccoli, the 2nd was more cauliflower)
Bowl 1
Bowl 2
Snack: Pumpkin with peanut flour and stevia, coffee with almond milk
Dinner: Spinach salad with a carrot, sauerkraut, pico de gallo, capers, mustard, TJ's fat-free balsamic vinaigrette; 1 Dr. Praeger's patty
Dinner salad
All mixed up

I know I am so exciting, staying in on a Friday night to work out and translate French. What a big ball of fun I am.

Hope your weekend is getting off to a good start!

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know