Les Profils Francais

I have a new post up on Chic Vegan! We all know how much I love Nature Mart and the Santa Monica Co-Op, and now everyone else does, too. I wrote an article all about LA's best indie grocery stores and co-ops. Check it out!

I also have a fun new video to watch! I narrated this funny short video all in French. It's very silly!


Les Profils Francais from Sean Cruser on Vimeo.




I spent my whole day just hanging out with my family. No baby pictures yet, but I'm on it. I did get a good workout this morning, though!


Exercise:
40 minutes elliptical
Strength/weights: quads, triceps, abs (ab lounge!), obliques, chest
stretching

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Cereal - Cracklin' Oat Bran, Multi-Grain Cheerios, and Special K with almond milk and blueberries
Lunch: Broccoli with Amy's Lentil Vegetable soup

Dinner: Amy's Bistro Burger, more broccoli and soup
Snack: Orange

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know