Filming Day!

I woke up at FIVE THIRTY today. I know that probably isn't too early for most of you professionals out there, but that is a little crazy for me. I frequently stay up until 3, and I've only woken up that early once this whole year, when I volunteered at ActorFest.

I had to be on set at 7 because I was helping out as a PA (production assistant). I was ten minutes early! Before I left I packed this food for myself:

Organic grapefruit and apple, edamame, Luna bar. I was there from 7-5 and I ate all of this. But it was perfect because it took me all through the day!

Today was a lot of fun. I got to help out carrying boxes and stuff and I also dressed up for the Halloween Party sketch as a J-Pop (Japanese pop music) singer and wore my pink wig. Sorry I didn't get a picture! There was a photographer, though, so I'll probably get a picture I can post in a couple weeks. When I wasn't being my super helpful PA self, I got to sit in the audience and just watch sketches and laugh.

When I got home I had a bowl of lentil soup/broccoli slaw/broccoli/spinach, some pumpkin pudding, and almond milk and talked to my mom for 30 minutes. I hadn't talked to her in a week and a half! Then I squeezed in a 20 minute bike ride before getting to work doing Spanish translation that took me 3 1/2 hours. What a busy day. I probably should have gone to bed after that, but I felt energetic and really wanted to work out! So here's the daily rundown:

Exercise:
20 minutes bike
(4 hours later)
40 minutes bike
Weights: biceps, triceps, hamstrings, obliques
stretching

Food Diary:
Breakfast: 2 servings edamame
Lunch: 1 grapefruit, 1 Luna bar
Snack: 1 apple, 1 serving edamame
Dinner: Lentil veggie bowl, pumpkin pudding

Ahh, good day. Now it's 2:15 AM and I swear, I'm going to bed now.

P.S. I totally meant to post this yesterday. Oops. When I looked at my blog today I was like WTF? I guess I did something wrong when scheduling it. Arghh

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know