Fashion Friday: Susan Nichole Bags

Fashion Friday (on Saturday) tip: Vegan bag designer Susan Nichole is having an Earth Week sale, buy one get one FREE, that ends tomorrow (Sunday). Check that shit! http://susannichole.com/


I like this one -- shiiiny!


Mmm, classy.

Sorry, I would have posted this yesterday but I've been focused on family time.

Tomorrow is my last day in Kansas. Boohoo. I think I'm going to go see Water for Elephants with my step-mom -- she read the book and gave it to me to read and I plowed through it in the last two days. It's a quick read and definitely enjoyable. I love historical fiction, there's nothing better than getting sucked into another time and learning and imagining what life was really like.

Good news -- my pulled muscle is feeling a little better. I'm still doing upper body and ab work and I am looking forward to getting back to cardio as soon as I feel it's safe.

Happy Easter, if you celebrate. If not, jolly Sunday.


Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know