Exhausted But Happy!

I am exhausted! I have been so busy, but it's all good. BTW - I do have a Fashion Friday post, but I need some time to take better pictures. So it'll be another Fashion Friday on Saturday.

Yesterday I woke up at 7 so I could sneak in some weightlifting before reporting to set at 9AM. I worked as a PA (Production Assistant) all day -- I was out of the house from 8 AM to 11:30 PM. I had an amazing day, it was so fun. All the actors were Australians playing Americans, which was fun to listen to. Their accents were great! After the shoot we went out to dinner and several of us ended up belting out Part of Your World, accompanied by a live piano in the middle of the restaurant. What can I say, actors love attention.

Yesterday's food and exercise:
Exercise:
Weights/strength: deltoids, upper back, traps, obliques

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Pineapple and cantaloupe from the fruit tray, a few cashews
Snack: 1 serving edamame, 1 serving TJ's beefless strips
Dinner: 1 bowl minestrone
Snack: pumpkin with peanut flour and stevia


Today I woke up at eight so I could do some weights before going to a sound studio to do ADR all day. ADR is short for "Automated Dialogue Replacement" -- it consists of recording all the dialogue that fills out the background of a movie. Extras don't talk, so background dialogue is added in later. I even got to use my Chinese skills for a Chinatown scene and I got to improv some lines as a 5-year-old boy! It was crazy fun. And they ordered me a vegan pizza for lunch, and a guy who isn't even vegan offered to share it with me.

After ADR I had an audition and I immediately had to switch gears. The movie we had been recording for was silly and hilarious and then my audition was SERIOUS. I was playing a drug addict so I had a 20-minute drive to change my mood completely. I'm really happy with the audition, though, and I feel good about it. Yay.

I came home and shoveled some food in my mouth and then walked over to a nearby hotel hosting an AFTRA meeting! (That's one of the actor's unions). I was psyched I could walk there! I got home at almost 11 and now I'm trying to tackle two days' worth of e-mails.

Exercise:
Weights/strength: biceps, hamstrings, abs, quads

Food Diary:
Breakfast: 1 serving edamame, 1 serving TJ's Beefless Strips
Lunch: 2 pieces veggie pizza (no cheese), salad
Dinner: Veggie bowl with lentils, broccoli, broccoli slaw, cauliflower, and spinach
Pumpkin with peanut flour and stevia

OK, I'm wiped. Bedtimes.

Here's a little sneak peek for Fashion Friday:




Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know