Hummus Salsa Salad

Today was HOT! In the upper 90's! In other words, fa bel tempo. Hace buen tiempo. Awesome freaking weather.

I wanted to adapt my hummus and salsa mix to a salad. Usually I go for the dark green leafies but for some reason I was just wanting some old fashioned butter lettuce so I mixed this up and ate dinner on the roof porch!



Doesn't that just look like a taco salad? It's really cool, hummus can stand in for queso or sour cream. Colleen Patrick-Goudreau makes quesadillas with hummus instead of cheese. I haven't tried it but I bet it's tasty. BTW, if you haven't listened to her Vegetarian Food for Thought podcasts, get thee to iTunes right now and rectify that gaping hole in your life and vegan education. I learned so much from her and she's so awesome and non-judgmental.

I've had a few weird/shady acting job offers this week and I hate trying to figure out what to do. The especially insidious offer is the one that seems like an acting job, but they're really just trying to get you to be an unpaid extra. And I really don't do that and I certainly don't do that for shady people treating me like a sucka. For example, I just got an offer to do a commercial on Saturday but it's featured extra work with the potential of a speaking role, it's unpaid, and I've never met the people before. I wish I had a bodyguard. I'm just not going to do it.

Link to Chuckle at:
dealbreaker.tumblr.com If you haven't looked at this blog, you should check it out. It's funny.

OK, it's time for me to go watch Law and Orders SVU and Los Angeles. Is anyone else watching LO:LA? Opinions? I love it! And it's so much fun seeing our city on TV!! Suuuure LA is on TV all the time but it's still fun.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know