No Makeup Photo

Chocolate-Covered Katie (chocolatecoveredkatie.com) issued a CHALLENGE to post makeupless pics, preferably post-exercise. And I just can't resist an embarassing challenge. And for some reason I like to post dumb pictures of myself on the internet -- is that an official mental disease yet? Well I don't have any pictures of me exercising (because why would I let anyone take pictures of me exercising) I do have this:


That's me in Vietnam at an outdoor exercise class. So I'm kind of exercising, but mostly I was goofing around.

And just for fun, check out this picture that I was e-mailed today:


OMG, right? It's a cat and a deer, and they're friends!

So anyways, food log for the past two days:
Breakfast: Sweet potato
Lunch: Salad w/ mango salsa and Rawmesan
Dinner: Instant Colcannon

Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Instant Colcannon
Dinner: Arugula salad w/ mango salsa and the last crumbles of dehydrated eggplant bacon, 1/2 instant colcannon, sweet potato

Popular posts from this blog

The Dangers And Benefits Of Coffee For Our Health, Facts That We Should Know

Corn Nutritional Value & Health Benefits As Low Calories Source Of Carbohydrate

Some Of Asthma Causes and Symptoms That You Probably Not Know